Fouta Bee's Nest
Regular price 19,00 €
Price per unit
Taxes included. Shipping costs from 5€.
Even more absorbent
Designed in France and produced in Ksar Hellal in Tunisia, the Fouta Nid D'abeille is woven entirely from recycled cotton and without chemical components. Its honeycomb weave makes it naturally more absorbent than a simple weave.
- Slim and elegant, carry and store your fouta easily.
- No more wet towels, it dries very quickly.
- Use it as a bath sheet or sarong for shower, beach, spa and hammam
- Decorate your home by using it as a tablecloth, bedspread, sofa throw, etc.
- 100% recycled cotton | Dimensions : 200 x 100 cm | Weight: 0, 375 kg
- Origin : Tunisia
- Washing advice : Machine wash 40° to preserve the mats.
- Recommendation: The more you wash your fouta, the more absorbent it will be.